Dear future CA (SA) and aspiring Investment Banker,
Do you think you have the potential to:
- Become a part of Africa’s market leading Investment Banking team which attracts passionate professionals drawn to a fast-paced environment where talent is recognised and rewarded
- Contribute and add value to a team of pioneering and ambitious professionals who have and continue to achieve landmark deals and outstanding results
If yes, then we would like to meet with you to potentially join us and contribute to our continuing success which relies on solid teamwork and effective collaboration.
Who we are
Our Investment Banking franchise has built a strong reputation for providing innovative solutions to our clients on Corporate Finance, Equity Capital Markets, Leverage Finance, Structured Finance, Debt Primary Markets and Real Estate Finance transactions amongst others.
Our extensive footprint in Africa and presence in key global financial markets, combined with the expertise and experience of our on-the-ground teams, enables us to provide end-to-end products and services to clients through these exciting and complex financial and regulatory environments.
We are a committed and attentive partner, supporting our clients from conceptualising to closing transactions. Our Investment Banking capability is focused on a multitude of transactions, from locally relevant solutions supporting our domestic clients, to the larger and more complex cross-border transactions, where we service clients from our offices across the African continent in partnership with our resources based in London.
We are looking to engage with you, if you:
- Are a final year trainee at one of the leading audit firms with proven articles performance
- Have taken part in large audit engagements and led audit teams
- Have proven experience and thrived under significant pressure, demonstrated excellent team work skills and characteristics
- Have a passion for Investment Banking with an exemplary academic track record
- Want to be part of a dynamic team committed to driving Africa’s growth
Send your CV demonstrating the above to our Resourcing Partner, Keneiloe Ramaphakela
Please specify your Audit division’s sector focus, performance ratings over your entire articles period and university transcripts.
Deadline for submission of your CV: Monday, 26 September 2016.
We look forward to hearing how you would like to move Africa forward.
Standard Bank, Investment Banking